A new version of Secure Tenancy is available.
This release includes:
- Ability to get derived columns by alias and delete derived columns (Derived Column API - BETA)
- A correction to the masked output of column names inside of derived column expressions upon creation
- Golang updated to version 1.15.8
- Datasets API - BETA
- Introduction of tracing support in Secure Tenancy metrics: Proxy metrics now use traces for easier performance analysis and debugging
- A clearer error message and status code when decoding malformed JSON bodies
If you are a Secure Tenancy customer, to access the new version of Secure Tenancy:
- Log into Honeycomb
- Go to Team Settings and click on the Secure Tenancy tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the page - the new releases are listed there
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.