A new version of Honeycomb's Secure Proxy is available.
This release has two important bug fixes that improve the reliability and security of interacting with the secure proxy from the Honeycomb UI:
- Fix user verification fallback behavior that is causing some sporadic “Oops” messages in the UI for Secure Tenancy users.
- Use a 302 redirect instead of a 301 for unhandled GET requests.
If you are a Secure Tenancy customer, to access the new version of Secure Tenancy:
- Log into Honeycomb
- Go to Team Settings and click on the Secure Tenancy tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- The new releases are listed there
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.