A new version of Secure Tenancy is now available. This release includes:
PostgreSQL database support
- You can additionally use PostgreSQL as a database for your Secure Tenancy proxy. Check out our docs to learn about how to set this up for your team.
Support for OTLP over HTTP
You can now send us trace data with any OpenTelemetry SDK without any need for a Honeycomb exporter component.
For now, the OTLP/HTTP+JSON format for sending trace data is still experimental. We’ll ensure it’s directly supported by all Honeycomb endpoints once it matures.
Read more about OpenTelemetry and Honeycomb here.
Enhanced configuration support for Kubernetes
- Every configuration value is now settable from the environment.
- The migrate4 migration tool now supports
- You can now use any API key to initialize Secure Tenancy for a team.
- Bugfixes and performance improvements.
If you are a Secure Tenancy customer, to access the new version of Secure Tenancy:
- Log into Honeycomb
- Go to Team Settings and click on the Secure Tenancy tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the page - the new releases are listed there
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions